8.25.2007

white hot peep toes.

the vast majority of the time, i am not a shoe person. i mean, i love shoes, but i am the type of person where function comes before form. i have to be able to wear them all of the time, including to work. i have to be able to wear them outside (which means no suede, which means these beauties are not an option). and! they have to be hot like motherfucking fire.

i don't like anything strappy, i don't like heels that are too narrow or pointy, i don't like this whole jazz shoe trend, i abhor most patent leather, and sorry, but slouchy boots give me cankles. no thanks.

but these? these are glorious.


the shape alone is lust-worthy, and the moment i saw them, i started listing off the things i could wear them with. my favorite black skinny jeans, my amazing vintage blueberry dress, my anthropologie summer dress that i do not wear nearly enough.

and! the cherry on my sundae? they are totally on sale too.

No comments: