8.09.2007

penguin, free people & moss mills




oh, penguin by musingwear. if i could outfit my entire wordrobe from one brand, i think penguin would be it. it's classic, sassy and sexy, and it inadvertently pays homage to my ska roots thanks to its mod u.k. influences. i even like their watches, and trust me, i am not a watch person, mostly because they just draw attention to my chubby carnie hands. i think, however, i would suffer the curious glances in the direction of my hands in exchange for this beauty.



sometime in the last year, free people stopped being "hippy dippy bullshit" and started being, well, extraordinary. i love, love this tailored sweater peacoat with the embroidery. just ... leave the afghan backdrop at my grandmothers, okay?

lastly, hello, moss mills? please just give me everything. specifically, the squirrel ring, this birdy ring, the weiner dog necklace (of course), and the nest bracelet. okay, thanks.

No comments: