8.24.2007

bitter ex girlfriend seeks beautiful bag



with the demise of my most recent catastrophic relationship (lying, cheating, no good, piece of trash, et cetera) i am refocusing my life, and rethinking what other trash is in my life. trash like, oh i dont know, my impressive collection of broken, haggard and discolored purses. and really, the best thing for me to do in this situation would be to replace those expendable pieces with this glorious miu miu bag.

sort of like replacing that other expendable thing that has occupied too much of my life.

i mean, yeah whatever, the bag is a month's pay, but hello! it has bows! and its big and soft and so... so... satchelly! and yes, i am aware that all im going to carry in it is my lavish collection of receipts, some lost quarters and maybe some chapstick. but maybe if i have this bag, it will empower me to improve the quality of my life! maybe it will make me more responsible, more motivated to do things like throw away my receipts and put my change in my change purse!

this bag marks the beginning of a whole new me!

... or it would, if i wasn't so brilliantly poor. oh well. i will just continue to lust fervently after it.

No comments: